Saturday, June 19, 2010

Any pictures of great hairstyles?

see i have like mid back lenngth hair and im 14 going into highschool and im like really really good at doing hair so my aunt hired me at her salon thingy w/e and its like really good pay and stuff ( i also get paid by some of the senior and junior girls every year for me to do their hair b4 like homecoming and prom and stuff) so i get like pretty good money but i wanted to be able to do like more hairstyles like fresh ideas you kno so if you give me a picture i can do it!! and not just like curly- bun updoos pleeeeeeeeeease!!



c im saving up money for a car and im working for my aunt, doing senior and junior girls' hair for dances, and i do hair for weddings sometimes and i would like to give my customers more options



THNX SOOOOOO MUCH!!



Any pictures of great hairstyles?

I'd buy one of those hairstyle magazines.



I found Sophisticate's Hairstyle Guide very helpful.



Any pictures of great hairstyles?

if you go into wal-mart and targets and other places that they sell magazines buy some black hair magazines and some black sophisicates magazine and just let your customers see what they like in those magazines if they don't have a hairstyle in their head and the magazines are like $5 but believe me they are worth it caause i've gotten plenty hairstyles out of there even 1 for the first day back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover