Thursday, June 17, 2010

My friend is a total COMPETITIVE COPYKAT! when i went blonde, she made fun of me and now shes going

she would copy my hairstyles, my invitation ideas, even how i take creative photographs. then she would take credit for everything saying im just jealous coz i didnt think of it first! i get so frustated when i tell her "i just had that hairstyle like a month ago" and she would brush it aside like its not true. the thing that irritates me is when we were in high school her style was so completely different from me, she was an athlete and i was more of the drama/art fashionista type. i designed clothes prom dresses, i even dis everyones hair and makeup for prom. anyways, all she does is take things that i did, and copy it, and take all the credit. sometimes she would even have the nerve to ALTER my ideas so she can brag about it more! The problem is, i already told myself i dont wanna do anything about because were not that closee anyways, and ill jus leave her alone, but it still irritates me when our friends praise her for things that she copied from me or others.



My friend is a total COMPETITIVE COPYKAT! when i went blonde, she made fun of me and now shes going blonde too

WELL IF IT WERE ME I WOULD TELL HER THAT SHE NEEDS TO STOP STEALING MY IDEAS AND ONE TIME COME UP WITH A REAL DUMB IDEA AND MAKE SURE SHE SAYS ITS DUMB TO AND WHEN ITS TIME FOR HER TO COME UP WITH AN IDEA SIT BACK AND WATCH WAT SHE DOES!!!!!!!!!!!! AND IF SHE HAS NO IDEA JUS COME UP WITH A GOOD ONE AND GET PPL TO SAY YOU CAME UP WITH IT FIRST SO THEY WILL BE ABLE TO SAY SHE STOLE THE IDEA FROM YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover