Saturday, June 19, 2010

Fashion help here please ..asap?

ok .. so i have short hair .. and the prom is on feb 13 2008 already ... i have a wonderful dress .. i have the accesories .... and evrything else needed .. except for the hair .. i don't know what i am going to do wid it .. so please help me quick ...



Fashion help here please ..asap?

Well, what I would do is go to a salon. If you live in San Jose, CA, go to Umbrella Salon ! They can make miracles, I swear ! haha, %26amp; if you don`t live there, go to your average, everyday hair salon who could style it for you. I`d have to, say leave it to the professionals, they`d know what to do (:



Fashion help here please ..asap?

how short is short?



Fashion help here please ..asap?

DFUYTGSBCUKVJIOLRFEDW.ASD6FTGYUHIJXCVBHJ... IGYKHBJMNREFDCYUIGKJBNMGFVCUIKHJMVAFDYIU... FDL23VU4G DIU5HV6UI7890-ASDFGHJKL;'XERCTVYBNUM,I./...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover