Saturday, June 19, 2010

Dreadlocks on a girl?

Yes, I am a 13 year old girl.I am tan with light blonde wavy hair.I am a drummer and that will most likely be my profession when I grow up.A drummer for a christian rock band.I think I will get the dreads my senior year, but I have always dreamed of that perfect wedding with me and my beautiful hair all straightened and perfect.But I will still have normal hair for the prom/snoball.Is this a good idea?Do girls/woman suffer from rude people, and are they just a guy thing?



-Keri



Dreadlocks on a girl?

Some people like them and some people don't, on both guys and girls. There is a lot of upkeep if you want to keep them smelling good. I personally don't like them, but I had some friends who got a hair dresser to arrange and disguise them to the point that you cannot tell the difference in their wedding photos. Hers looks like it's up and his looks short and "normal".



Dreadlocks on a girl?

you rock my socks!! i have always wanted dreads, but never had the guts. get them!!



Dreadlocks on a girl?

Well i think you should get dreads



but die your hair first cause it only looks good with dark hair in my opinion



I'm also 13 and my cuz has dreads it looks so pretty on her and she's in her 20's



well try getting them after high skoo cause dreads in a prom aint that great



Dreadlocks on a girl?

Anyone can get dreads. Male or female. Its like braids or straight hair: both men and woman can get them.



Your wedding shouldn't be anytime soon so if you wanna get dreads get them! And no you won't have to chop off your hair o get rid of them. knottyboy.com has a special shampoo thats get rid of dreads and brings your hair back to the way it was. its amazing!



Good luck on your dreads



Dreadlocks on a girl?

I'm sorry but they just aren't my style, I wouldn't risk it because you may regret them and there are many other "rock" hair styles you can do that aren't so "out there". I hope this helped!



Dreadlocks on a girl?

It will ruin your hair..and in my opinion they are very trashy and outdated...especially on a female..But whatever floats your boat.



Dreadlocks on a girl?

are you stupid?dread locks are oooglay. they are grossssss and dirty and makes you look trashy and smelly.



Dreadlocks on a girl?

get emmmmm. my sister had em and looked great! they are the shiiiiizzzzz. IGNORE THE GURL ABOVE ME.



bob marley mon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover