Saturday, June 19, 2010

Bleach Blonde?

Im thinking about dying my hair bleach blonde for my prom, [in 2 years] theres no way my mum would let my dye my hair now, but Im wondering whether it would suit me or not, I have blonde/brownish hair at the moment but my roots are pretty much a light brown colour. Heres a picture of my hair colour at the moment-



http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v139/g...



And heres what Im going for-



http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v139/g...



The one on the left [Jac Vanek]



Also, with my hair colour, do you think my roots would be very noticable when the dye has grown out? And, how often would I need to dye my hair in order to prevent roots showing?



Thanks.



Bleach Blonde?

I think it would definetely suit you, because your skin and hair color is already lighter, you have lighter coloring. Herbal Essence has hair bleach that's called Beach Blonde, plus they have a lot of other blonde colors. Now if the roots grow out, all you need to buy is a root touch-up kit, you don't need to bleach your hair all over again. Great luck, and it will look very cool!



Bleach Blonde?

The good thiing about this is that you already have naturally Light hair so it wont be too mucho f a problem (or damage) for you to get to that color. Since your hair is light you will not have to re dye your roots too soon either. Just know that when re doing your roots you don閳ユ獩 have to do the whole head again. Whatever you can do to prevent damage. Id also recommend going to see a professional for this.



Bleach Blonde?

You should dye it blonde, but not like a white, go to a salon and tell them to do highlights all over your head..itll be alot prettier and brighter



Bleach Blonde?

hey,



i think that if you bleach your hair that it shouldn't be like that light. It would look too fake, maybe a darker color. I like your hair color the way it is. Its cute



Bleach Blonde?

I think that your hair fine the way it is now. If you beach it, it's gonna make you look kinda old. Your hair's kinda thin and beaching it won't make it look better. When ever you dye your hair when the hair starts to grow up the roots are going to show the real color. Depends on how fast your hair grows.



Bleach Blonde?

awsome



Bleach Blonde?

OKAY my hair is the same color and i use beach blonde and it is okay not that great. but u can get a hair color thing by loreal and it comes out in the shower if u want it for 1 day. it works really

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover