Saturday, June 19, 2010

Lost a bet to a friend?

Hey i lost a bet to a friend of mine and the deal is that the loser would be the other's prom date as a joke. Well he won and now I have to dress as a girl for prom. He wants me to get my hair, nails, and makeup all done. Even a girly name. What name should i go with? Ashlee, Brittany, Christina, Mallori, or Veronica he also wants you guys to pick out the prom dress I wear and any lingerie underneath. I'm 5'9 and weigh 130lbs with hair down to my shoulders so he thinks I'll look just like a girl. Here is the dress options he gave me.



http://www.promgirl.net/qu86.html



http://www.promgirl.com/shop/dresses/vie...



http://www.promgirl.com/shop/dresses/vie...



Also he wants you guys to pick out my bra cup size also. Please nothing to big or small. Also any place to get good girly underwear.



Lost a bet to a friend?

Hmm.... the old "lost a bet to a friend" trick... I'm not falling for it sorry



Lost a bet to a friend?

Your brave, but since you seem to have no issue with this whole arrangement, I am sure anything you pick out yourself to wear.. will be just fine!



Lost a bet to a friend?

I'm not sure you're being honest with us, but if this really is true, why spend $400 on a dress? Why not just go to K-Mart and get something for $25?



EDIT: Okay, don't give this guy any serious answers. Look at his other questions. He's obsessed with wearing dresses. Cuckoo!! Cuckoo!!



Lost a bet to a friend?

LOL pick the second dress... and wear a C cup



Lost a bet to a friend?

i feel a transexual coming thru



Lost a bet to a friend?

Christina sound good, wear the second dress + a cup size b.



Go for it !



Lost a bet to a friend?

Why would you wear $400 on a dress that is just for a dare? If you are gonna do it, do it with tacky clothes. Not only will it cost less but it will also make you look even worse. Those dresses are quality. Not the sort of thing you just buy for a bet.



Oh and go for a B or C cup.



Lost a bet to a friend?

Ummm dude so your going to spend 400 dollars for a bet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover