Thursday, June 17, 2010

I need updos for my prom! Heeelp!?

I have long thick hair, I don't have bangs and I really have no idea what kind of updo I should have! can you guys help me find a perfect one???



I need updos for my prom! Heeelp!?

Look as this website:



http://www.totalhair.net/prom-hair-updos...



I need updos for my prom! Heeelp!?

OK the best style is Pin Curls, All it is, is just your hair is in a ponytail, take hair piece by piece and curl it. then you take a bobby pin and pin the curl how u want it. Something like Selena hair and Jennifer Lopez. Do a image search on her and u will see the style.



I need updos for my prom! Heeelp!?

for long hair a dress strap less dress is the best. if your hair is blond you should consider black cuz it matches really good but hot pink with a black little belt around the waist is really pretty. or if its king of brownish and blond get a white and brown one!



but it really depends on what budget ur depending on! lol



where r u gonna buy it? do u want an expensive one? or a cheap one? i bought mine last year and its black baby doll dress with a pink part in the middle and a black bow and my hair is kinda blond



I need updos for my prom! Heeelp!?

how about you watch the grammys today and get some ideas that way.



but i also have some cute hairstyles for you



hope you like them...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover