Thursday, June 17, 2010

Its my prom soon... and I need serious advice of what sort of dress to get, and the best places to l

So, I have blonde mid-length hair, and I'm about 5'4, so pretty short!! Im skinny too, and quite like my figure, which is a bit of a rarity with girls! I live in England, so American shops wont really help! But ideas of styles and possible shops in England I could look through would be great! Cheers, really need your help!



Its my prom soon... and I need serious advice of what sort of dress to get, and the best places to look!?

i bought my beautiful, sophisticated, sexy dress from this store called Cache (cache.com). They have a catalog in the U.S. and they have stores in the mall.



My dress was cream and the back had gold straps that crissed crossed. my skin was showing in the back and on the sides. then i had a split added to the front of my dress and i bought gold glitter straps to outline my split. the straps were the same fabric as the ones on the back of my dress.



Since you said you were skinny and short, I suggest a dress that would not cling or stick to your skin. wear like a loose fitting dress with sparkling sandles, sparkling bracelets, earrings. you could wear your hair up in a ponytail (ballerina style) or with spiral curls. or should wear your hair wavy or curly. maybe you should buy a wedding book or teen magazines that have prom dresses.



have fun!



Its my prom soon... and I need serious advice of what sort of dress to get, and the best places to look!?

you should wear a sparkly pink dress. Not so puffy dress.



Its my prom soon... and I need serious advice of what sort of dress to get, and the best places to look!?

maybe a light pink dress...no puffy or fluffy stuff...but a light pink sparkly dress

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover