Thursday, June 17, 2010

I need to get a nice curly wet look?

i need a nice curly wet look for my prom i have straight hair with a little curve at the tip of my hair so please what process do i have to do do i have to get a perm or what .....by the way i have really thick hair



I need to get a nice curly wet look?

I think you should wash your hair the night before, and put some mouse and frizz control serum into your hair just to prep it up. Curl it on the day of your prom just a bit curlier than you want just in case it will go limp. After you curl it, put on some more mouse and some hairspray so it will stay like it. REMEMBER not to brush it too much or else it'll frizz up. Instead, run your fingers through it to separate some of the curls if you want. I suggest bringing a small spray bottle incase your hair needs touch ups. Best of luck and tell me how it goes.



I need to get a nice curly wet look?

u can use mousse. apply the mousse to wet hair and scrunch while drying.....works for me. :)



I need to get a nice curly wet look?

no you dont need to get a perm. okay first wet your hair(comes out best like that). then take a towel and kind of dry your hair, but only until it is damp(not dry).



when you are finished run your fingers through it, then with your hand scrunch it with MOOSE for as long as it takes for it to get wavy.



when waves form finish it off with some extra strong hold hairspray. it works for me, but my hair is kind of already naturally wavy.



good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover