Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I want to become a model. I need it to be in Zanesville,Ohio.No nudity,lingre, or provocative posing

I'm 18, 115 lbs., 5"3', female,blonde hair and blue eyes. Can anyone find a modelind agency or tell me one. I want to pose for fashion,clothing, jewelry, hair, beauty, prom,like Seventeen magazine. But it needs to be in Zanesville, Ohio or New concord, someplace close like that. Columbus is too far. I have no vehicle I have to get transportation. please help someone, please!



I want to become a model. I need it to be in Zanesville,Ohio.No nudity,lingre, or provocative posing.?

silly lynn...dont u know that big modeling agencies pay for traveling? so to begin modeling in ohio , u hv to pick up phone and call some people and ur career will begin.



"I want to be on cover of magazines but I really dont want to leave my house." aint gonna fly sista.



I want to become a model. I need it to be in Zanesville,Ohio.No nudity,lingre, or provocative posing.?

It's to bad you're so close-minded Shasta because I've got work... real work, real pay. Report It



I want to become a model. I need it to be in Zanesville,Ohio.No nudity,lingre, or provocative posing.?

Sweetie...



Because of all of the world renowned modeling agencies in small towns in mid-America you should have no problems...



Put a portfolio together and try New York..



I want to become a model. I need it to be in Zanesville,Ohio.No nudity,lingre, or provocative posing.?

Ah, Zanesville, OH ... that hotbed of the fashion and publishing industries. I can't believe you haven't been discovered already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover