Thursday, November 26, 2009

Blue tips problem?

Well, I just got 2inch blue tips done on my hair...and I so do not like it! See, my natural hair color is black and the blue tips turned out to be like a blue black and it blends in somewhat and I just don't like it; it looks funny. So, I was wondering what I should do to get rid of it. I was thinking dye it back my natural color, but then I've heard color doesn閳ユ獩 take color and that the tips would still look odd. Then I thought let the dye wash out (the dye is this kind that last through 27 shampoos), but then would that bring the bleach back that I had to use to put the blue dye on in the first place? And if so wouldn't the tips still look funny if I dyed them back? Okay, well thanks for the help...and if no one can think of a solution, then I guess I could cut them out...but then my hair would be about chin length :( and then I'd have no hair for prom in May. Errrrrr....thanks! lol



Blue tips problem?

I would do a wash out color all over. You don't need it to be perfect, you just need they hair to look more united. Trust me, I actually did kind of the same thing (I dyed the underneath of hair a different color, then wanted to change back). I went through a lot of steps, corrective color, stripping etc, and wish I had just done the washout color. You can get a professional glaze done in black too. Good luck sweetie! : D



Blue tips problem?

dye it back black



Blue tips problem?

well to truly solv ur problem CUT THE ENDS OF UR HAIR OFF. im sorry but thats the only solution. and first of all if it did that then the stylist had some issues because ur suposed to bleach the ends of your hair before u put color in. go ask for ur money back girl!



GOOD LUCK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover