Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Vintage Mary Janes or T-bars?

Going for a 40's/50's sort of look for my prom. My hair is going to be pin-curled, Greta Garbo sort of style and my dress is dark green satin, halterneck, backless and above knee length.



I really would like to find a pair of vintage or (authentic-looking) vintage style mary janes or tbars.



I want them to have a heel, and i want them to be a dark, natural colour.



Links to a particular pair would be great. Please nobody tell me to eBay or Google it!!



Any reccomendations for good vintage shops, especially around London area would be great.



I have tried ASOS, but is no good.



All help greatly appreciated, thanks very much :)



Vintage Mary Janes or T-bars?

i would suggest asos



Vintage Mary Janes or T-bars?

I'm not exactly sure what T-bars are but Mary Janes are always cute, so you should go with those!



Vintage Mary Janes or T-bars?

I think u should go w/ Mary-Janes!



Vintage Mary Janes or T-bars?

Ok, so I know you said 'mary janes or t-bars' but have you considered peep-toes?



It's just that there's a really gorgeous pair here: http://www.office.co.uk/womens/office/ce... in either a kind of raspberry (which I think would be incredibly striking with the dark green and with a similar coloured bag- but that's just me!) or a black- which is always very useful.



And peep-toes are of course, very much a 40s/50s style of shoe :) And these look pretty vintage-y to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover