Thursday, November 26, 2009

So me and Boys #2?

Alrighty,,,



deff. just asked one about me and Joey and the dk22 guy thanks and yeah i guess if he dose have the courage to ask me then i guess he dose like me a little at least. its his homecoming so i'm going to his school and he no's i no absolutly no one so i hope he dosen't spend the night on the phone or talking to everyone but me! %26lt;3 lol



But yeah



Deff. thanks to everyone! :]



And uhmmm...another thing



Can send me pics of and prom or homecoming hair pics to



tmarienatree@yahoo.com



i need ideas! %26lt;33 thanks



Tessa



So me and Boys #2?

I understand the question as being "How does a girl know that a boy likes her"? As opposed to how does a boy know that a girl likes him, because the two sexes are fairly different. There are tons of websites where this is explained, I listed a good one in the source section.



Basically, from my own experience, there are a couple signs:



1. Looking at the girl, then averting eyes as soon as the girl looks at him. Most frequent.



2. Depending on age, random physical contact. If it's a young teenager, probably shoving/pushing/other kindergarten style flirting. If it's an older teenager, it may be more random bumping in the hallways (not just once, because that would be an accident, but several times).



3. Showing off, very annoying, but usually a good sign a boy likes a girl.



4. Changes behaviour around his friends when the girl is around. Perhaps trying to be more "macho" and "masculine".



Adults do not flirt in this way, it's a lot more subtle, and involves growing some balls and actually asking the girl out.



that's the answer I got!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover